Naru-Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naru-Zone

The Ultimate Naruto battle forum is here!

HomeHome  ShopShop  ArcadeArcade  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My Moderator Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Suhair
Acadmey Student
Acadmey Student
Suhair

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-10-27

Character sheet
Ninja Money:
My Moderator Application Left_bar_bleue10/1000My Moderator Application Empty_bar_bleue  (10/1000)
Ninja Power:
My Moderator Application Left_bar_bleue50/100My Moderator Application Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

My Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: My Moderator Application   My Moderator Application Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 6:43 pm

Name: Suhair

Why you would like to be MOD:
I would like to be amod because I have alot of experience with it and I think I do a great job. Also I keep an eye out for rule breakers. And I always follow the rules. I am alsoa very active person on the internet and this would allow me too try and keep the site secure and under watch most of the time. And one thing I always do is that I never talk to others ona site with rude manners, no matter the problem. I am calm and very sensible. And I can be contacted easily even if I am offline from the site at all times through my email address.

What do you do to help the site:
Keep an eye out for rule breakers
I also do not let people swear at others
Delete uneeded spam messages
Help out the admins as most as possible
Help other members
Guide others if they need to view the site

What will you do when you are MOD:
Read topics more frequently to check possible spam
Try to keep the site as active as can be
Help members in need of help
Tecah rule-breakers a lesson in a clam way
Help improve site advantages (theme, emoticons, text, headings, etc.)
Stop fights

Well I guess that's the end of my Application. I hope I get chosen. Smile
Good luck to the other people.
Back to top Go down
http://suhair.deviantart.com
linkinpark95
Admin
Admin
linkinpark95

Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2008-10-12

Character sheet
Ninja Money:
My Moderator Application Left_bar_bleue45/1000My Moderator Application Empty_bar_bleue  (45/1000)
Ninja Power:
My Moderator Application Left_bar_bleue70/100My Moderator Application Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)

PostSubject: Re: My Moderator Application   My Moderator Application Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 6:29 am

WOW great appliation i love it Smile but the only problem is u just need to post alittle more Wink ok but besides that GREAT job man Smile
Back to top Go down
https://naru-zone.forumotion.net
5_abi-rocs
Gennin
Gennin
5_abi-rocs

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Character sheet
Ninja Money:
My Moderator Application Left_bar_bleue40/1000My Moderator Application Empty_bar_bleue  (40/1000)
Ninja Power:
My Moderator Application Left_bar_bleue50/1000My Moderator Application Empty_bar_bleue  (50/1000)

PostSubject: Cool   My Moderator Application Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 6:48 pm

Ya awsome application dude! I think you would make a graet MOD. My Moderator Application 808797 *yay, ya, wohoo!!!*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Moderator Application   My Moderator Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naru-Zone :: Rules :: MOD Aplications!-
Jump to: