Naru-Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naru-Zone

The Ultimate Naruto battle forum is here!

HomeHome  ShopShop  ArcadeArcade  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

RULES for battling!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
linkinpark95
Admin
Admin
linkinpark95

Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2008-10-12

Character sheet
Ninja Money:
RULES for battling! Left_bar_bleue45/1000RULES for battling! Empty_bar_bleue  (45/1000)
Ninja Power:
RULES for battling! Left_bar_bleue70/100RULES for battling! Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)

RULES for battling! Empty
PostSubject: RULES for battling!   RULES for battling! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 12:26 pm

Ok well here are the rules

Only use jutsu's that you made that got approved or the ones that you bought from the shop.

Ok well When you are in battle follow these rules:

Ok well you first have your ninja power in your charecter sheet and you and your opponent mus tagre on how much points you wager in batte like if (Player one says I wager 10 Ninja power points) then who ever loses 10 ninja power point first loses (Also the ammount of ninja points you wager you gain the amount from your opponent if you win)But to lose ninja points you use jutsu's and some jutsu's also allow you to gain your ninja points back.

Each Jutsu Costs a amount of chakra witch you start off with 20 in each battle and each turn you have a choise to do
-a Jutsu
-Gain 2 Chakra
Also if you run out of chakra you lose

So choose wisely!

And hope you do good in your ninja battles

I will edit this each time i think a rule has been left out.
Back to top Go down
https://naru-zone.forumotion.net

RULES for battling!
Page 1 of 1